Blutide taps and mixers carry a 15 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. All finishes, other than chrome, carry a 5 year guarantee. Faults caused by normal wear and tear as well as misuse or incorrect installation are excluded. Blutide is a range designed, developed and distributed by Vortex.
All connections to the product must be SABS approved, fit for purpose and comply with local standards.
Guarantee shall be void for the following reasons:
- Inability to provide proof of purchase
- Plumbing products not installed by a qualified plumber
- Products not installed to relevant local, national SANS regulations and by-laws
- Products not installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s installation instructions
- Product not installed according to manufacturer installation requirement
- Fitting of other devices to the outlet of the tapware
- Products used for incorrect applications, non-potable water etc
- Damage because of obstructions due to inadequate flushing of system before use
- Service or repairs with non-approved and non-compliant replacement parts undertaken without written approval
- Damage to the products and/ or components due to exposure to caustic or corrosive substances or environments
- Damage to flexible hose connectors due to exposure to caustic or corrosive substances or environments
- Failure to clean and maintain/ replace outlet aerator and/ or overhead shower nozzles and/ or hand shower nozzles
- Any damage which arises from installation or post-installation use
- Failure to adhere with the manufacturer’s product maintenance, care and cleaning as well as what to avoid instruction.
For any after sales support or in the unlikely event that you experience issues with this product during installation, please contact our technical support on +27 11 656 2533 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKE NOTE regarding your new purchase in our brushed stainless steel finish.
What to avoid:
- Bleaches containing hypochlorite
- Silver dip cleaners
- Strong acids like photo developing liquid or denture cleanser
- Using steel wool pads to clean the product
- Some hand soaps are more acidic with pH levels lower than 6.5 and will corrode stainless steel
- Do not allow liquid soap or other cleansers to dry on the surface of the mixer.
Caring for stainless steel:
- Only clean with a mild soap, rinse with warm water and dry with a softt cloth.
PRODUCT MAINTENANCE, CARE AND CLEANING:
- Only use a soft cloth with a mild soap and warm water to clean the product
- Aerators should be checked and cleaned regularly.
IMPORTANT: Do not use abrasive cleaning materials or detergents.
- This product must be installed by a qualified/accredited plumber
- For products dimensional drawings, please visit www.blutide.co.za
- Ensure the water system is flushed and cleaned before installation
- All connections to the product must be “fit for purpose” and comply with local standards
- The product requires a minimum working pressure of 200Kpa, not exceeding 600Kpa
- Pressure must be balanced between hot and cold supply
- Ensure water temperature does not exceed 75°C
Concealed & Concealed Diverter Mixers
Ensure proper measurements on installation depth are taken before piping and installation
Wall Type Bath & Sink Mixers
Wall Type Mixers are installed onto a 1/2″ BSP female connector. It is important that wall outlet connections are plumbed 130-170mm apart (centres are 150mm). The S-Connections should be parallel to each other as well as true to the wall.
Basin & Sink Mixers
All basin and sink mixers are designed to fit a deck hole size of ⌀30-⌀35mm. Flexible hoses should be clear of chemicals and installed without excessive bending, stretching or twisting.
All products shown in BluTide’s catalogues and on any of BluTide’s digital platforms, are the products available in the range at the time of publication. In the interest of product development and improvement, we reserve the right to exchange or substitute items when necessary or are unable to supply. The dimensions of products shown in BluTides catalogues and on any digital platforms are for reference only. In case there is a discrepancy between the dimensions published and that of the actual product, the latter shall be taken as standard.
BluTide is commited to provide complete and up-to-date information but will not assume any liability for damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of our catalogues or website.
The use of trademarks, product design and artwork is subject to license or agreement with BluTide’s directors and design department. The design registrations and copyrights are protected by law and the use or reproduction outside the terms of an agreement is prohibited.
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE)